WNewsNetwork Editorial does have the right to close comments if the story is controversial or involves a criminal matter.
WNewsNetwork encourages users to suggest removal of comments that violate any of the house rules or community Standards:
- Keep it clean – This is a public forum, open to civilized people who do not appreciate obscene, vulgar or sexually-oriented language, no matter how creatively spelled.
- Keep it civil – Do not defame, threaten, abuse or invade the privacy of other readers or the subjects of stories. No racism, sexism or any other sort of -ism that degrades another person will be tolerated.
- Keep it truthful and legal – Do not lie, impersonate another individual or post comments that advocate illegal activity.
- Keep on topic – Stay focused on the subject at hand. Do not post advertisements or solicitations for funds, goods, or services.
- Be responsible – Comments are the sole responsibility of those who post them.
- No posting spams or spamming other users.
- Share your knowledge – Give us your eyewitness accounts, background and observations. If you see a factual error in a story or think there are issues we should follow up on, please e-mail us.
- Exercise your authority – Police these comments and suggest removal of those that violate the house rules.
- And remember – Rules violators may be permanently banned from commenting as required by our Terms of Service.
Questions about commenting may be sent to: email@example.com