Vancouver, British Columbia is Canada Western Most City which has over 600,000 people living in City of Vancouver and over 2.46 million people living in Metro Vancouver Region. (Stats Canada’s 2016 Census)
Vancouver is known for it’s warm climate and rainy winters. It’s no wonder its nicknamed “Raincover”. The city is surrounded by beautiful beaches and the North Shore’s Mountains to the north.
- Vancouver is a Global Gateway to Asia including China for shipping and people
- November gets the Most Rain with Most of the Rain and Snow Falling between October and February
- Vancouver is the most cultural city in Canada
- Vancouver has be named in the Top 10 Most Livable City in the World
- Vancouver is the Most Expensive city in North America and one of the Top in the World in Housing
- Average House for Sale is over $1 Million CAD
- Vancouver has a Goal of becoming one of the Greenest Cities in the World by 2020
- Vancouverites can Head to the Beach, Golf and Ski in the Same Day during The Spring
- Vancouver has Vancouver Canucks and the BC Lions for Major Sports Teams.
- Vancouver hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics
Share your Photos and Thoughts to WNewsNetwork as Canada Celebrates it’s 150 Years with #WNNCanada150 on Social Media or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org